Install Development Prerequisites

Meriem ADOUDA

May 4, 2021, 9:46:31 AM5/4/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

How can I install the idempiere prerequisites knowing that I have already installed ubuntu?

Thanks.

Nicolas Micoud

May 4, 2021, 9:56:19 AM5/4/21
to iDempiere
Hi,

Regards,

Nicolas

Meriem ADOUDA

May 5, 2021, 4:22:48 AM5/5/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com

Thanks,

I have to work on a project  interested in porting existing plugins to version 8.2z of Idempiere, in particular the “Freibier Android POS” plugins, Wanda POS and the customization of the software package to support some new features. The problem is  that I don't understand how idempiere prerequisites would help to achieve  that ?

cordially.

Nicolas Micoud

May 5, 2021, 6:05:25 AM5/5/21
to iDempiere

You need to first install the "core" iDempiere and then, you can add plugins on it.

Prerequisites will give you the ability to make development on iDempiere, and by example, updating/adapting plugins

Nicolas

Meriem ADOUDA

May 6, 2021, 5:15:09 AM5/6/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com