Re: Erratic scrolling behavior in grid view (may only be in Chrome browser?)

Message has been deleted

Nicolas Micoud

Feb 26, 2015, 3:10:40 AM2/26/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carlin,

Same here.
Using Chrome in grid view gives misaligned columns.
Layout is ok with Firefox.

Regards,

Nicolas

Le mercredi 25 février 2015 21:05:30 UTC+1, Carlin Reed a écrit :
We've noticed some erratic behavior when scrolling in grid view, and wondered if anyone else has seen this, or known this to be a problem?

(It seems to only misbehave for us in Chrome, but so far works OK in Internet Explorer or Firefox)

For example, opening Product window in a grid view, and then scrolling gives very randomly misaligned columns, sometimes aligning again later, sometimes not.

(see attached screenshot)

Behavior occurs using the latest Chrome Version 40.0.2214.115 m (64-bit) on either Windows 7 or Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS.

(iDempiere instance is up-to-date at Version : 2.1.0.v20150221-0553)

Has anyone else encountered this, and/or do we have any idea why Chrome browser would react differently like this?

Is there anything known to do to prevent this behavior?

Until now, we considered Chrome as the best browser to use for iDempiere, but this is kind of ugly/weird.

Thanks,
Carlin

Hiep Lq

Feb 26, 2015, 3:20:43 AM2/26/15
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
before (2-3 month) i see this issue constant, just hover mouse over gridview (or onclick) make grid refresh correct.
because has no user complain it, i think it's by i switch development environment (2.1 and zk branch) make javascript cache issue.
now, i don't see it with latest code of zk branch. (i always use chrome)
try update chrome and clear all browse cache after that test with demo.idempiere.com

Lê Quý Hiệp
Email: hie...@hasuvimex.vn
Skype: admin.hasuvimex
Mobile: 0915277401

Company: Thanh Hoa Fishery Import - Export J.s.c  (HasuvimexDL 47
Add: Lot E, Le Mon Industrial Zone, Thanh Hoa, Vietnam

Nicolas Micoud

Feb 26, 2015, 5:20:10 AM2/26/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it's ok here in version 3.