NF8.2 Print Format Item Script

Andrea Checchia

Nov 26, 2021, 5:00:46 AM11/26/21
to iDempiere
Goodmorning everyone,

I wanted to ask for help with "NF8.2 Print Format Item Script"

I did a test on test.idempiere.org,
on the "Purchase Order" window: I added a column/print item named "Progressivo",
"Format Type = Script" and in the "Script" field I wrote "@ACCUMULATE/GrandTotal@"
It's correct?

This is the result obtained on the report

ksnip_20211126-105909.png

Can you please help me?
Thanks in advance

Andrew

Tony Snook

Nov 27, 2021, 3:11:16 AM11/27/21
to iDempiere
Hi Andrew,
Yes, there appears to be an issue with this feature in the current Master branch, however still working OK in 8.2 release.
After looking at the code there is a workaround you can use for now:
Just make sure the Name of the PrintFormatItem includes the text "SCRIPTCOLUMN", the Print Text can still be whatever you like to show on the report.
Below is an example I tried on the Purchase Order window on test.idempiere.org  :

script1.png
script2.png

script3.png

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Nov 27, 2021, 12:03:06 PM11/27/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tony, we didn't notice that IDEMPIERE-4871 was introducing a backward compatibility issue:

Tests and feedback are appreciated.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

--
Message has been deleted

Tony Snook

Nov 28, 2021, 2:00:24 AM11/28/21
to iDempiere
Thanks Carlos,
I merged your change locally and everything worked as expected.
Tested 3 columns with the 3 possible tokens @COL/ ,  @ACCUMULATE/  and  @SQL=

Regards,
Tony Snook

Andrea Checchia

Nov 29, 2021, 2:48:42 AM11/29/21
to iDempiere
Hi Tony, hi Carlos
thanks for your answer; I'll do some tests too.

Good day

Andrea C.