APPROVAL SCREEN THROUGH REST API

Akshara Romesh

May 18, 2022, 11:19:45 PM5/18/22
to iDempiere
Deal All,

I am finding difficulty to Call the approval screen (Wrokflow activities) from the REST API.
Please guide me to call the Workflow activities screen through REST API.

Please find the attached screenshot of the ERP screen that i want to call through the REST API.
WF Activity Homepage.pngWFActivityPage.png

Thanks
Akshara

Norbert Bede

May 19, 2022, 12:16:02 AM5/19/22
to iDempiere
hi,

as i know, not implemented yet.

nb

Akshara Romesh

May 19, 2022, 3:43:27 AM5/19/22
to iDempiere
Hi NB

Firstly, Thanks for your reply.
But is there any way to implement this through REST APIs I need this in Urgent.

Thanks
Akshara

Norbert Bede

May 20, 2022, 7:04:20 PM5/20/22
to iDempiere
hi.

Improve REST API.
I assume he can help the best with this question
You can sponsor this development, ask Diego Ruiz.

nb

Muhammad Rizwan Anwar

May 23, 2022, 3:04:08 AM5/23/22
to iDempiere
Hi, All,

We can also participate in sponsorship for this task. Where can we discuss this in detail?

Regards

Rizwan Anwar

Akshara Romesh

May 23, 2022, 3:14:26 AM5/23/22
to iDempiere
Hi Nober,

I am intrested for sponsering this activity task, please contact us on (aks...@synnovesystems.net) contact No. +601151874802.

Hi @Anwar if you are also intrested for this sponsering please contact me as following.

Thanks
Akshara

Akshara Romesh

May 23, 2022, 3:16:30 AM5/23/22
to iDempiere
My Email ID are as follows:

p r a n j u l @synnovesystems.net
a k s h a r a @synnovesystems.net

Please remove the spaces from there

Thanks
Akshara

Akshara Romesh

May 30, 2022, 10:16:33 AM5/30/22
to iDempiere
Hi Rizwan

Are you interested to share the expenses we got the quotation from Deigo.
If you are interested then please share your contact details with us.
Our COntact details you can find in previous email chain of this issue.

Thanks
Akshara