Missing Record in M_Transaction for Complete Shipment

Jaurès FOUTE

Apr 30, 2021, 10:02:41 AM4/30/21
to iDempiere
Hello Everyone,

Just want to explain a strange behavior that I have with the complete shipment without recording in M_Transaction. Since I am not able to reproduce the issue.

My Concern,
  • Any Idea to how can I correct the Issue (By creating different Transaction of a complete Shipment) ?
  • Some body already have this kind of issue ?
  • In what moment we can see this kind of issue ?
  • ...
Any help is really appreciated.

Best Regards

Ayoub Lechkar

May 1, 2021, 7:37:18 PM5/1/21
to iDempiere

Hello please I have a lot of errors when I want to open idempiere in eclipse help me

Jaurès FOUTE

May 3, 2021, 3:37:53 AM5/3/21
to iDempiere
Hello,

Please create a new mail and send the details about the problem.