Not Inserting Zero VAT/Exempt VAT Entries in InvoiceTax/OrderTax Tables.

Rahiman

Sep 12, 2021, 3:15:13 PM9/12/21
to iDempiere
Dear Experts,

Hope all are doing fine and Thanks all for your kind support.
I am new to Idempiere8.2, I am facing problem Zero VAT (VAT Exempt)
Invoice listing. As per Idempiere Scenario, if VAT Rate is set to Zero(0.00) in Tax Rate Window,
System is not Adding/update any VAT Calculation entries in InvoiceTax/OrderTax Table.
This leads to a problem to take Zero VAT Invoice reports due to lack of datas  in InvoiceTax/OrderTax.
I did small exercise to debug it, I reached upto below line,
further I need your help to correct and solve the issue.

Thanks in Advance.
Tax_Error.png

Marco Longo

Sep 15, 2021, 3:17:23 PM9/15/21
to iDempiere
Hi Rahiman

Tax exempt means exempt..so no tax IMHO

a) You should try to get tax/vat with zero so it will be calculated correctly
b) invoirce report could retrieve the line "zero"   anyway as it is exempt ;-)

Please explain better the scenario maybe it could be managed by default without any patch.

Marco Longo