Encrypt field or column and show in report

Pritesh Shah

Sep 27, 2017, 5:35:56 PM9/27/17
to iDempiere
When we encrypt any field or column through application dictionary, value gets encrypted in database and when viewed in window its decrypted. How to show field value in report as decrypted value?

Thanks,
Pritesh

Hiep Lq

Sep 27, 2017, 9:19:47 PM9/27/17
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
at field tab on window/tab/field window you can find a checkbox have same meaning with encrypt

Lê Quý Hiệp
Email: hie...@hasuvimex.vn
Skype: admin.hasuvimex

Company: Thanh Hoa Fishery Import - Export J.s.c  (HasuvimexDL 47
Add: Lot E, Le Mon Industrial Zone, Thanh Hoa, Vietnam

Pritesh Shah

Oct 18, 2017, 2:58:45 PM10/18/17
to iDempiere
Thank you for you response.

What I mean is, how to show decrypted value in reports (HTML/PDF/Excel) for any encrypted field/column?

Thanks,
Pritesh