Issue in Importing Business partner from .xls .csv file

Nishant Goswami

Apr 10, 2016, 11:28:52 AM4/10/16
to iDempiere
Hi all,
I am Facing one issue while importing business partner in iDempiere. I have csv file of Business partner which has more then 2000+ Entry. But when I try to import those entry in iDempiere thru import wizards it does import everything but Location names are missing all the time. I have made csv file as required by iDempiere.

please share some idea or suggestions on this.

Thank you.

manish...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2016, 6:17:18 AM4/12/16
to iDempiere
Hey Nishant
        Even i have also faced the same error while uploading business partner data .so what i did i just divided the data in to two separate CSV file 1 is for business partner header and other is location data thn  i uploaded the header data of all the business partner through that csv then i created new window of location and uploaded location data of all the business partner through location window.

redhuan d. oon

Apr 21, 2016, 3:30:55 AM4/21/16
to iDempiere
During the FIle Loader, you can click on the test arrow to load the first row to check if they are setting properly. Did you notice anything unusual?