Problem subreport in Jasper Report

Technic

Aug 31, 2014, 2:52:33 AM8/31/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
1) I am created report in iReport 5.6.0 with subreports.
2) Set report properties: Font name: DejaVu Sans; Size: 8-9; PDF font name: DejaVu Sans; PDF Embedded: false; PDF Encoding: CP1251 Cyrillic
3) iReport preview all ok.
4) In iDempiere created button for print report.

Main report all ok, but in subreport font name and size is default. How to fix it?
Thank!

Thomas Bayen

Aug 31, 2014, 5:18:26 AM8/31/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

the subreport is a whole report of its own and it uses its own settings.
So you have to create the same settings twice. If you create the report
with iReport or JasperStudio you should be able to preview the subreport
as a single document. Then you should see its settings.

To help with that the newer JasperReports libraries have a feature
called style templates - with that you can have an independent file with
the style settings and include it from both reports (main and sub).

I am not sure if that works with the JasperReports version in iDempiere
2.0. I work much with that feature in my own (new and actual) Jasper
Plugin. Ask me if you want to become a beta tester. ;-)

regards,
Thomas Bayen
> <https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-FYn15091PY4/VALGFyc0O4I/AAAAAAAAAMw/36ad3CwDEIE/s1600/1.jpeg>
>

> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/idempiere/90dada0d-b17c-45dc-a947-ef5e3fa606d9%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/idempiere/90dada0d-b17c-45dc-a947-ef5e3fa606d9%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thomas Bayen
--
Jakob Bayen KG, Bleichpfad 20-22, 47799 Krefeld
AG Krefeld HRA 416 Tel +49/2151/65 80 9-0

Technic

Aug 31, 2014, 6:39:34 AM8/31/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I updated JasperReport library to 5.6 and subreport work ok.
But have error in code, need fix it.

Ivan Adhi Prasetya

Jan 31, 2015, 11:09:07 PM1/31/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I have same problem..

I work in ireport 5.6.0 and I have edited font name in subreport, but when i open my report font style in subreport not change..
How I can fix it..??
thx before

On Sunday, August 31, 2014 at 5:39:34 PM UTC+7, Technic wrote:
I updated JasperReport library to 5.6 and subreport work ok.
But have error in code, need fix it.

PERHATIAN
E-mail ini (termasuk seluruh lampirannya, bila ada) hanya ditujukan kepada penerima yang tercantum di atas. Jika Anda bukan penerima yang dituju, maka Anda tidak diperkenankan untuk memanfaatkan, menyebarkan, mendistribusikan, atau menggandakan e-mail ini beserta seluruh lampirannya. Hal-hal yang muncul karena tindakan memanfaatkan, menyebarkan, mendistribusikan atau menggandakan email beserta lampirannya akan menjadi tanggung jawab pihak yang melakukan tindakan.

Lucía Campagnolo

Nov 1, 2016, 3:49:09 PM11/1/16
to iDempiere
Hi!!

I got an issue with jasper subreport. The subreport itself is working fine, but when I include this in a master report, the size of the font is default and big, and not the one i setted in the subreport, and that makes my subreport get out of fit.
The subreport has fontsize 8 , but when it is in the master report, it goes to 10 of size.
How can I control this???
Please, help!!!

M.D.N.SWAROOP Swaroop

Nov 9, 2016, 1:29:27 AM11/9/16
to iDempiere
Hi Lucia,

I am also faced this kind of issue. But I couldn't able find the exact solution . To overcome this I have found a temporary  fix (I have created the text with required font and style then captured it as a image then attached)
Note:In my case I used this fix for Heading only.
And I observed while attaching the report as a .jasper file rather than .jrxml I'm getting this problem(for heading only).And I've read some forum this problem causes due to lack of jars. Maybe right maybe wrong.