Nianga Helena, Idempiere on Mobile, Cameroon's Christmas gift

Mungwe Stanley

Dec 16, 2014, 4:01:10 PM12/16/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello dear Community members, After releasing and supporting Wanda POS, the Cameroonian team under the sponsorship of IT-Kamer has something new for us! Nianga Helena extends the work Jan Thielmann did where he created a service library to enable mobile connection to Idempiere. We therefore used Jan's work as a back office and have began developing android apps for Idempiere. The link of the source code will be sent soon, find attached a number of images which will awake your appetite to consume this new gift from our warm Africa! Waiting for your questions and comments!

Thanks
Stanley
Niangadoki.pdf

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Dec 16, 2014, 4:22:43 PM12/16/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Great news Stanley!!!!

I'm eager to unwrap this gift.

Congrats to the team: Stanley, Tatioti, Sondi, Eyog

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Mungwe Stanley

Dec 16, 2014, 5:46:11 PM12/16/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much Carlos,

Our inspiration comes from you the leaders of this project, Carlos when we read your code, we dream, we dream to be like you one day!

Jan Thielemann

Dec 17, 2014, 3:23:24 AM12/17/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
This looks really nice. I love to see that somebody uses the webservice library i created. I especially like the charts and the ability to print them. Good job guys!

Turker TUNALI

Dec 17, 2014, 5:48:24 PM12/17/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Seems good

Mungwe Stanley

Dec 20, 2014, 5:24:12 PM12/20/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much Jan,

Thanks for your support too during this process.

Mungwe Stanley

Dec 20, 2014, 5:26:12 PM12/20/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dear Community,

As I promised Nianga Helena is ready for us and further development. If you will like to participate in this project, kindly check on this link:  http://erp-university-africa.com/
Thanks very much!

Stanley
Message has been deleted

Tatioti Mbogning Raoul

Dec 20, 2014, 7:09:07 PM12/20/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much Carlos, Jan. Jan you did a very good work with the Web Services Library. The library is very easy to use and upgrade. I am new in the iDempiere community. But after been around the source code of iDempiere, i am very impressed by the internal structure, model and design of iDempiere. Carlos Ruiz, Heng sin, Jan Thilemann and the others big contributors in the source code of iDempiere, you did and you do a very powerfull work.

I already learned a lot from you. Just continue ....