Account iDempiere

Mouadh Zidi

Jul 25, 2022, 10:14:16 AM7/25/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Please any help how get a account in iDempiere ?

ZIDI Mouadh

Software Engineer

IT

TMKiiN Dev

mouad...@gmail.com

00216 25 919 573

Oumaima building, Beb Bhar Gabes, 4th floor

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Aug 1, 2022, 3:03:46 PM8/1/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi, which account do you need?

Mouadh Zidi

Aug 1, 2022, 5:47:40 PM8/1/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

 I need i normal account just for check the picture in the idempiere wiki ,  there is some pictures I can't read just if I login to idempiere website. How can I get the account? I already ask for it but I don't get answer until now.

Cordially.

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Aug 1, 2022, 6:03:44 PM8/1/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com
You don't need an account to read the wiki.

If you want to collaborate with edits please open an account here:

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz