'External POS Integration' option not showing up in Menu

ableab...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2017, 2:17:27 AM12/2/17
to iDempiere

I am trying to setup Unicenta POS on my Windows 10 64 bit machine.

My configuration:

  1. Idempiere server v5.1 (http://127.0.0.1:8080/)
  2. ActiveMQ v5.15.2 (http://127.0.0.1:8161/)
  3. POS Integration plugin (Available here)

I followed instructions given Here. ActiveMQ is running fine, Unicenta can also send request to ActiveMQ, I can see that in Queues. Idempiere server is also running fine.

enter image description here

I installed POS integration plugin through Felix Web Console. It shows up in the list and It is active. But, that plugin doesn't show up in Idempiere Menu option. Either that plugin has some problems or I am missing something.

enter image description here

I also performed Role Access Update on GardenWorld Client Admin but that didn't change anything. Menu option is still missing.

Please help.

redhuan d. oon

Dec 2, 2017, 7:21:56 PM12/2/17
to iDempiere
Hi, been active does not necessarily means it has successfully loaded the 2Pack.
Try refresh the plugin. And watch the OSGi command line console. If you say packin messages it is good indicator it is loading now.

If it does not show any activity, check the System Admin login to look for Table-Column for any POSIntegration model.

Then revert back to me here.

ableab...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2017, 8:30:50 PM12/2/17
to iDempiere
Hi Red,

Please find my response inline to your comments.

Hi, been active does not necessarily means it has successfully loaded the 2Pack.
Try refresh the plugin. And watch the OSGi command line console. If you say packin messages it is good indicator it is loading now.

>> When Idempiere server starts I see below two lines on command line console.

D:\idempiere-server>idempiere-server.bat
=======================================
Starting iDempiere Server ...
=======================================
Setting myEnvironment ....
Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -Dfile.encoding="UTF-8"
Dec 03, 2017 6:34:34 AM org.adempiere.plugin.utils.Incremental2PackActivator start
INFO: POSIntegration2 4.1.0 starting...
Dec 03, 2017 6:34:34 AM org.adempiere.plugin.utils.Incremental2PackActivator start
INFO: POSIntegration2 4.1.0 ready.
Dec 03, 2017 6:34:35 AM org.adempiere.base.event.EventManager register
SEVERE: No bundle context. Topic=[adempiere/po/beforeNew]
Dec 03, 2017 6:34:35 AM org.adempiere.base.event.EventManager register
SEVERE: No bundle context. Topic=[adempiere/po/beforeChange]
Dec 03, 2017 6:34:43 AM org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.Log initialized

Server started but I don't see menu option. So I refreshed and also updated that "POSIntegration2' plugin in Felix web console. Both times I see "operation completed successfully" message but I don't see any activity on command line console.

If it does not show any activity, check the System Admin login to look for Table-Column for any POSIntegration model.
>> I logged with System login and I tried searching DB Table name by name "POSIntegration" in Table and Columns dialog. It didn't return anything. Even I ran a sql query (SELECT tablename FROM pg_tables where tablename LIKE '%POSIntegration%') in pgAdmin but that didn't return anything as well.

Does this mean that plugin is not installed correctly? But Felix console displayed message that installation was successful.

Please advise.

redhuan d. oon

Dec 3, 2017, 5:21:45 PM12/3/17
to iDempiere

Sorry i was asking wrong thing. Check in SystemAdmin > Menu for POS Integration or in Process for ImportQueue2Order.
See screens attached.

ableab...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2017, 9:07:03 PM12/3/17
to iDempiere
Hi Red,

Neither I could find any process named "ImportQueue2Order" nor "POS Integration" menu.

Not sure what is a problem here. I have installed POSIntegration2_4.1.0.201709130853.jar plugin and ideally "POS Integration" menu should appear immediately after installation.

Surprising, demo.idempiere.com shows "POS Integration" menu, demo site is also running Idempiere v5.1.  My understanding is this is not Idempiere server issue. Somewhere some dependency is not met at run time and hence that menu won't show up. Strange, but console log also doesn't show any errors.

Please suggest,

redhuan d. oon

Dec 3, 2017, 9:54:00 PM12/3/17
to iDempiere
OK, that means the 2Pack did not Pack in into the Database. Please try to take the 2Pack manually here and Pack In in your SystemAdmin.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/red1/files/UnicentaPOS/2Pack_1.0.0.zip/download

Revert back if it works or not.

ableab...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2017, 12:22:37 AM12/4/17