What's new in July

Diego Ruiz

Jul 15, 2022, 8:11:51 AMJul 15
to iDempiere
Here's what happened in the last two weeks of June in the project.

Changes in code:
  • Bug fixes
    • IDEMPIERE-5295 Trial Balance Report creates Opening balance per organization and setting opening date day before from date
  • Functional Improvements
  • Development Improvements
  • Usability Improvements

"some of these changes are also backported to the stable version, check the changeLog Release 9 for more details"

Help iDempiere to be independent and future-proof! Join our group of amazing donors in supporting this unstoppable and altruistic innovation. Every donation counts

Diego Ruiz

Jul 22, 2022, 8:16:38 AMJul 22
to iDempiere
Here's what happened last week in the project.

Changes in code:

  • Functional Improvements
  • Bug fixes
    • IDEMPIERE-4592 Bank Statement Loader zoom in the Load Bank Statement process throws an exception when the field is empty
    • IDEMPIERE-5177 Fixed Search in detail is broken after navigating between master records
    • IDEMPIERE-5295 Trial Balance Report creates wrong Opening Balance / Correcting oracle migration script
    • IDEMPIERE-5348 Validation of filenames
    • IDEMPIERE-5353 Entity type field in the Column tab becomes read-only when you enter a wrong value
  • Usability Improvements
    • IDEMPIERE-5342 Ability to hide the title of the chart when displayed on Home page
  • Development Improvements

"some of these changes are also backported to the stable version, check the changeLog Release 9 for more details"

Help iDempiere to be independent and future-proof! Join our group of amazing donors in supporting this unstoppable and altruistic innovation. Every donation counts

Diego Ruiz

Jul 29, 2022, 8:14:28 AMJul 29
to iDempiere
Here's what happened last week in the project.

Changes in code:

  • Functional Improvements
  • IDEMPIERE-5153 Cost Adjument Line Before Save: Update current cost price
  • Development Improvements