Number of records in the subtab are wrong

Syed

May 9, 2021, 1:48:37 AM5/9/21
to iDempiere
Hi,

The following window is not a parent-child relationship window. In the subtab, the transaction type context variable is used in the display logic to show the respective subtabs.  In the header, when I continuously switch between transaction types the number of records is not correct in the subtab, it is just showing the previously selected transaction type number of records.

Any idea how to fix this issue?

subnumberofrecords.jpg

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

May 9, 2021, 4:32:31 AM5/9/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi, is it reproducible in any of the test servers?

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Syed

May 9, 2021, 8:19:58 AM5/9/21
to iDempiere
CARLOS.jpg

Please check the above server.

You can get the above issue if you switch between Order and invoices..2 or 3 times.

Regards,
Syed.

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

May 9, 2021, 10:22:02 AM5/9/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Syed,

I see - is a strange case that maybe hasn't been used before - maybe the issue is having a detail record that doesn't have a link column with the parent.

If you want you can open a JIRA issue and contribute a patch in case you find the solution.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Syed

May 10, 2021, 11:53:59 AM5/10/21