How to checkout iDempiere source without breaking guarantee

redhuan d. oon

Nov 9, 2014, 10:37:08 PM11/9/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Today i am leaving but i have had a long one month amazing experience here in South Africa. Among the great guys i met here besides Neil Gordon (old Compiere days community friend in my old forum) is Coenraad Loubser who gave this amazing script to help check out iDempiere from bitbucket without needing to repeat manually hg pull -r statements. Here it is http://wiki.idempiere.org/en/Hg_clone_idempiere_over_broken_line
I am helping him to document as a tribute to his many efforts when we were sharing on know-how to improve the best free ERP in the world further.
Thank you Coenraad Loubser for been my greatest companion in the best of Africa at half the price of Europe, Hope to meet and learn from you more. Please document your other magic scripts or give us the links.