One Asset Per UOM

Jorge Edison Vallejo Mechán

Nov 24, 2022, 10:41:24 AM11/24/22
to iDempiere
Greetings Community,
A query about Assets
In the definition of Group of Assets, the parameter One Asset Per UOM, when checked, would create as many assets as units entered in the invoice.
I have configured a Group of assets in this way, however, when registering the Invoice, only one Asset is always created.

Does this functionality apply to the Purchase of Fixed Assets?

According to the iDempiere code, it validates that there is a Sales Order, for this reason I would understand that it does not create the number of assets purchased. I leave the segment of code that I mention

//    Create Asset for SO
                if (product != null
                    && isSOTrx()
                    && product.isCreateAsset()
                    && !product.getM_Product_Category().getA_Asset_Group().isFixedAsset()
                    && sLine.getMovementQty().signum() > 0
                    && !isReversal())
                {

iDempiere Version 8.2