Libero Manufacturing Plugin 8.2.0

Tanto.W

Apr 15, 2022, 11:27:40 AM4/15/22
to iDempiere
Hi,

I have installed Libero Manufacturing Plugin (org.idempiere.mfg_8.2.0.202102211801) in iDempiere 9. The installation is ok and status of plugin is installed, but when I activate the plugin, there is an error:

2022-04-15_18-15-08.jpg

I need advice for this issue.

Kind regards,

Tanto. W

Peter Shepetko

Apr 20, 2022, 7:05:31 AM4/20/22
to iDempiere
Hello  Tanto,
this is a common error when updating the version of core when developers was update some libs.
More details on screenshot.
You can change those libs and recompile plugin for version 9.0.

Regards,
Peter
пятница, 15 апреля 2022 г. в 18:27:40 UTC+3, Tanto.W:
jfree.png

Peter Shepetko

Apr 20, 2022, 7:18:53 AM4/20/22
to iDempiere
I updated this plugin and you can download and try it.

среда, 20 апреля 2022 г. в 14:05:31 UTC+3, Peter Shepetko:

Tanto.W

Apr 22, 2022, 4:34:09 AM4/22/22
to iDempiere
Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your kind help. I just downloaded the plugin. I will give you feedback after I installed it.

Warm regards,
Tanto Widjaya

Tanto.W

Apr 22, 2022, 5:00:24 AM4/22/22
to iDempiere
Hi Peter,

I have installed Libero Manufacturing plugin for idempiere 9 (org.idempiere.mfg_9.0.0.202204201114). It works and can be activated (see Lib1.jpg). Thank you very much.

But when I logged into iDempiere, Libero Manufacturing Module is not visible (see Lib2.jpg). Please advise. Thank you.

Warm regards,
Tanto Widjaya
Lib2.jpg
Lib1.jpg

Peter Shepetko

Apr 22, 2022, 2:25:27 PM4/22/22
to iDempiere
Hi Tanto,
Can to check status for libero on PackIn window as on screenshot.

Regards,
Peter

пт, 22 апр. 2022 г., 12:00 Tanto.W <tanto....@gmail.com>:
IMG_20220422_211430.jpg
Message has been deleted

Tanto.W

Apr 26, 2022, 10:52:55 PM4/26/22
to iDempiere
Hi Peter,

This is the result of running Pack In.

Please advise. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Tanto Widjaya
2022-04-27_09-41-50.jpg

Peter Shepetko

Apr 26, 2022, 11:11:39 PM4/26/22
to iDempiere
Hi Tanto,
Thanks for your feedback.
I will gix this bug in 2pack as soon as I can.

Regards,
Peter

Tanto.W

Apr 27, 2022, 9:50:25 AM4/27/22
to iDempiere
Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your kind help. I really appreciate your help.

Best Regards,
Tanto Widjaya

Tanto.W

May 20, 2022, 4:14:02 AM5/20/22
to iDempiere
Hi Peter,

any update about 2pack for Libero Manufacturing Plugin 8.2.0? thank you very much for your kind help.

Best Regards,
Tanto Widjaya

Peter Shepetko

May 23, 2022, 5:07:23 AM5/23/22
to iDempiere
Hi  Tanto,
You can download the updated plugin here.

P.S. Sorry for the late reply, but I'm currently serving in the Ukrainian Army and don't have free time.

Best regards,
Peter

пт, 20 мая 2022 г. в 11:14, Tanto.W <tanto....@gmail.com>:

--
Best regards,
Petro Shepetko

Peter Shepetko

May 23, 2022, 5:40:39 AM5/23/22
to iDempiere
Hi  Tanto,
After installing the plugin you need to run update_classname.sql on  your db to fix classname.

Best regards,
Peter

Tanto.W

May 23, 2022, 10:51:27 PM5/23/22
to iDempiere
Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for your kind help.

P.S. I pray for you and Ukraine. May God always protect and bless you and Ukraine. I believe, Ukraine will be able to defend its sovereignty and independence, and may the war be over soon.

Best Regards,
Tanto Widjaya
Message has been deleted

cooper ong

May 28, 2022, 5:13:25 AM5/28/22
to iDempiere
Hi, Tanto.I am same problem!Can you send me the  org.idempiere.mfg_9.0.0.202204201114 for idempiere 9?the download link can not useful.Thanks!

Peter Shepetko

May 29, 2022, 11:36:38 AM5/29/22
to iDempiere
Hi cooperong,
You can try to install plugin from version 8 to iDempiere 9

сб, 28 мая 2022 г., 12:13 cooper ong <coop...@gmail.com>:
Hi, Tanto.I am same problem!Can you send me the  org.idempiere.mfg_9.0.0.202204201114 for idempiere 9?the download link can not useful.Thanks!
I deleted this file because it contained error in 2pack

cooper ong

May 29, 2022, 10:52:15 PM5/29/22
to iDempiere
Thanks!I had compile v9 .jar,replace jfree and modify some source code.

Peter Shepetko

Jun 3, 2022, 6:21:47 AM6/3/22
to iDempiere
Hi,
I updated this plugin for version 9.x

Regards,
Peter

понедельник, 30 мая 2022 г. в 05:52:15 UTC+3, coop...@gmail.com:

cooper ong

Jun 3, 2022, 11:51:55 AM6/3/22
to iDempiere
Thanks for you help!I will test!

cooper ong

Jun 3, 2022, 12:03:17 PM6/3/22
to iDempiere
I found a bug.when I click Activity Control, The following window pop,I had execute update_classname.sql微信图片编辑_20220603235954.jpg

cooper ong

Jun 4, 2022, 12:08:33 AM6/4/22
to iDempiere
I sloved this bug!follow link https://wiki.idempiere.org/en/Developing_Plug-Ins_-_Callout,   switch to the MANIFEST.MF tab and add this line: "Eclipse-Registerbuddy: org.adempiere.base",then modify database ad_column,update callout column