callout in field table direct

angelo curti giardina

Dec 29, 2017, 11:05:14 AM12/29/17
to iDempiere
Good evening everyone. this is the scenario. I have a direct table field. I select a value from the combobox.
The selection must trigger a callout that evaluates whether the selected value is consistent with other data; if it is not, the callout must change it with another data. So a callout must change the field on which it was taken. This works with string fields, but does not work with the Search / table / direct table fields. Do you have any solution to my problem ?? thanks a lot and happy new year to all.
ps. sorry my bad english.