Invoice layout: Add asc. line number for each position

Virgil Grigoras

Apr 13, 2017, 12:12:27 PM4/13/17
to iDempiere
Hello,

I'm new to iDempiere and trying to modify the way the invoice looks.

What I would like to do is to add a simple "counter" in front of each position inside my invoice.
By using Format Type = "Field" and Column = "Line_Line No" I've been able to print the associated "Line No" for each position.
This seems to work except for the last empty line and the tax-line. Both got a "Line No" of 999.99xxx

So my question is:
Is there a way to add a simple "counter" which starts by 1 till n (n= amount of lines)?
or
is there a way to remove the 999.998 and 999.999?

Thanks in advance

Anozi Mada

Apr 14, 2017, 12:56:04 AM4/14/17
to iDempiere
I suggest using jasper instead for document print format. It's far more easy if you need freedom in layout, display value and calculation.
And to answer your question, AFAIK you can't do that.

Regards,
Anozi Mada

Steven Sackett

Apr 16, 2017, 7:49:32 PM4/16/17
to iDempiere
Can you add a virtual column that counts the number of lines with a sequence number less than or equal to the current sequence number?