Replace JBOSS by JETTY in Adempiere 3.6

Quoc Nguyen Van

Jun 17, 2017, 12:31:29 PM6/17/17
to iDempiere
Hello everyone,

We are currently deploying an Adempiere 3.6 system and have made a lot of modification to the base classes to meet the business requirements.
Now we would like to use JETTY instead of JBOSS in our Adempiere system (JBOSS version inluded is kinda old, and security issue may arise without our awareness).
So my questions are:
- Is it possible to replace JBOSS by JETTY in Adempiere 3.6?
- If yes, what is the direction/instruction that i need to follow in order to achieve it?

Thank you.

Zeeshan Hasan

Jun 17, 2017, 8:39:21 PM6/17/17
to iDempiere
Why not just upgrade to idempiere?

Quoc Nguyen Van

Jun 18, 2017, 2:56:41 AM6/18/17
to iDempiere
That's what we will definitely do.
But at the moment, we have modified so much in the base classes that we need to keep the current Adempiere version.

Any hint?

Hiep Lq

Jun 18, 2017, 9:19:45 AM6/18/17
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
- Is it possible to replace JBOSS by JETTY in Adempiere 3.6?
of course, now idempiere user jetty

- If yes, what is the direction/instruction that i need to follow in order to achieve it?
you can find it out on https://idempiere.atlassian.net.
it's jboss => tomcat => jetty

Lê Quý Hiệp
Email: hie...@hasuvimex.vn
Skype: admin.hasuvimex

Company: Thanh Hoa Fishery Import - Export J.s.c  (HasuvimexDL 47
Add: Lot E, Le Mon Industrial Zone, Thanh Hoa, Vietnam

Quoc Nguyen Van

Jun 19, 2017, 9:23:51 PM6/19/17
to iDempiere
Thanks Le Quy Hiep. Can you please show me more details (im very new to this...)

Steven Sackett

Jul 5, 2017, 7:39:18 PM7/5/17
to iDempiere
Hi Quoc Nguyen Van
Until you move to Idempiere you can probably run your Adempiere install on tomcat instead of jboss.
This post is two years old and it is no longer beta.
regards