Auto Load Info Window Results

Pritesh Shah

Jun 22, 2015, 8:30:13 AM6/22/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I believe on opening the info window, it should load the results. It should be like, on opening the info window by default results will be loaded based on the default criteria set. I have added below customization in InfoManager.java at the end of create(Lookup lookup, GridField field, String tableName, String keyColumn, String queryValue, boolean multiSelection, String whereClause),

Clients.response(new AuEcho(ip, "onQueryCallback", null));

Above is working fine, but I have not yet done complete testing and also testing with huge data.

Please advice on above, if its fine to do above customization or you see any issue with the same or any alternative have to achieve this kind of functionality