release-2.0 migration scripts for new changes

Neil Gordon

Aug 25, 2014, 9:14:43 AM8/25/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Is it recommended to run any of the migration scripts, when already on release-2.0, and applying new changes from the release-2.0 branch?

-----
Neil Gordon
nTier Software Services
http://www.ntier.co.za

Deepak Pansheriya (Logilite.com)

Aug 27, 2014, 5:29:30 AM8/27/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Neil,

Yes you need to apply script from i2.0 directory which are not applied.
Mostly post migration not required to run but it is good to run it.

Neil Gordon

Aug 27, 2014, 8:37:07 AM8/27/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com

Ok, thank you. Much appreciated.

Jan Thielemann

Aug 27, 2014, 9:19:21 AM8/27/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
You don't need to apply scripts which were already applied. Take a look at Carlos Ruizs bitbucket. He created a script to only apply scripts which are not already in the database:
Simply chose your version and run it.

Neil Gordon

Aug 27, 2014, 10:31:05 AM8/27/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jan. A useful repository, I have added it to my bookmarks.