Migrate idempiere from windows server to linux server

Leonidas

Oct 18, 2016, 1:28:47 PM10/18/16
to iDempiere
I need to migrate my installation from windows server to a debian server. Is there any tutorial? What's the best way for the migration?

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Oct 19, 2016, 3:50:42 AM10/19/16
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Good choice :-)

Not a big deal, you install idempiere on the linux server, assuming your
database is local on both servers, RUN_DBExport.bat on windows, move the
ExpDat.dmp to linux and RUN_DBRestore.sh there.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

El 18/10/16 a las 19:28, Leonidas escribió:
> I need to migrate my installation from windows server to a debian
> server. Is there any tutorial? What's the best way for the migration?

Leonidas

Oct 20, 2016, 12:04:45 PM10/20/16
to iDempiere
Thank you. I follow that wiki: http://wiki.idempiere.org/en/IDempiere_Debian_Installer
After the installation I restore the database from windows but when I access the webui I get the error:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet zkLoader threw exception
	org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
	org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:100)
	org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:405)
	org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:269)
	org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:515)
	org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:302)
	java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

root cause

java.lang.IllegalStateException: idempiere.properties is not setup. PropertyFile=/opt/idempiere-server/idempiere.properties
	org.adempiere.webui.session.WebUIServlet.init(WebUIServlet.java:73)
	org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
	org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:100)
	org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:405)
	org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:269)
	org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:515)
	org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:302)
	java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/7.0.21 logs.

Apache Tomcat/7.0.21

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Oct 20, 2016, 12:18:13 PM10/20/16
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like you didn't run the setup

El 20/10/16 a las 18:04, Leonidas escribió:
Thank you. I follow that wiki: http://wiki.idempiere.org/en/IDempiere_Debian_Installer
After the installation I restore the database from windows but when I access the webui I get the error:

Leonidas

Oct 20, 2016, 12:28:10 PM10/20/16
to iDempiere
Should I run console-setup.sh???

Orlando Curieles

Oct 20, 2016, 12:29:39 PM10/20/16
to iDempiere
Yes of course.
 Regards

Leonidas

Oct 20, 2016, 12:44:46 PM10/20/16
to iDempiere
I did but it didn't fix the error.
According to the wiki is supposed that console-setup.sh is executed by the command: sudo /etc/init.d/idempiere configure

Leonidas

Oct 21, 2016, 12:46:10 PM10/21/16
to iDempiere
Ok, I migrate my database. The problem was with OpenJDK 1.7
I installed Java SE Development Kit 6u45 and reinstall idempiere.