SubReport Jasper in iDempiere 9

Sidik Bilardi

Nov 23, 2022, 3:59:14 AM11/23/22
to iDempiere
Good Afternoon,
im from Indonesia, and here is the question.

i create a report using JasperSoft Studio and in this case i have a subreport in the main report

in the image #1 , i usually upload main report and subreport in attachment like this
in the image #2, i define the main report name in the jasper report field like this
in the image #3, i keep getting the error resource not found,

i always use this configuration in iDempiere v8.2 below like (8.2 , 6.2) and work just fine,
can someone give me an advice or a clue how to solved this ?
Thank you.

Sidik Bilardi

Nov 23, 2022, 4:00:50 AM11/23/22
to iDempiere
1.png3.png2.png

Heng Sin Low

Nov 23, 2022, 5:42:47 AM11/23/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com
In your main report, what's the expression you use to refer to your subreport ?

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 6:02 PM Sidik Bilardi <msidik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good Afternoon,
im from Indonesia, and here is the question.

i create a report using JasperSoft Studio and in this case i have a subreport in the main report

in the image #1 , i usually upload main report and subreport in attachment like this
1.png

in the image #2, i define the main report name in the jasper report field like this
2.png

in the image #3, i keep getting the error resource not found,
3.png

i always use this configuration in iDempiere v8.2 below like (8.2 , 6.2) and work just fine,

can someone give me an advice or a clue how to solved this ?
Thank you.

Sidik Bilardi

Nov 24, 2022, 1:28:27 AM11/24/22
to iDempiere
owhh i think i found some references in google that we need to use Expression like this

$P{SUBREPORT_DIR} + “Subreport filename”

Thanks for the clue :D