HELP for WITHHOLDING, 'Posting' Invoice

Andrea Checchia

Oct 6, 2015, 5:02:57 AM10/6/15
to iDempiere
Hi all.

I need to understand one thing regarding the withholding taxes; I installed the plug-in by Carlos 'org.globalqss.idempiere.LCO.withholdings_2.1.1.......jar'.
I create a customer invoice, do the generation of withholding taxes, complete the document and then I create the post of accounting records; question, for us should be better the withholding tax is written in the column 'Accounted Credit' as a negative instead of being written in the column 'Accounted Debit' as a positive?

.....the withholding tax is the second line.....

Thanks in advance.

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Oct 6, 2015, 12:34:06 PM10/6/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrea, what I do is to deactivate in Accounting Schema the flag "Allow Negative Posting"

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

On 06/10/15 a las 04:02, Andrea Checchia wrote:
Hi all.

I need to understand one thing regarding the withholding taxes; I installed the plug-in by Carlos 'org.globalqss.idempiere.LCO.withholdings_2.1.1.......jar'.
I create a customer invoice, do the generation of withholding taxes, complete the document and then I create the post of accounting records; question, for us should be better the withholding tax is written in the column 'Accounted Credit' as a negative instead of being written in the column 'Accounted Debit' as a positive?

Andrea Checchia

Oct 7, 2015, 2:29:25 AM10/7/15
to iDempiere
Hi Carlos,
I hope you are fine.

Thanks for your response.
 I think it's a little too much general ( I hope to not have other case we don't to activate this flag ) .

Thank you.

Regards,
Andrea.

Andrea Checchia

Oct 7, 2015, 6:10:02 AM10/7/15
to iDempiere
Hi Carlos,

another question, please:

I create a new invoice, with its invoice line. At first, the type of payment term is set to 'immediate'; I change it with one made by me and the mask 'Payment Schedule' correctly calculates the payment schedule.
However, I forgot to activate the process 'Generate withholding tax', so I click, the process calculates the withholding tax. Next, change the type of payment term, but unfortunately I see that the calculation on the mask 'Payment Schedule' always does on Grand Total Amt, not removing the withholding tax.

I've seen that this type of calculation right, does it only when you click on the Process "Action Document," complete the invoice.

Why not do it before this calculation and does so only at the time of completion of the invoice?

Thanks in advance
Andrew

Il giorno martedì 6 ottobre 2015 18:34:06 UTC+2, Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez ha scritto:
Message has been deleted