Advertising and brochure.

Patata Potato

Nov 1, 2022, 9:27:01 PM11/1/22
to idempiere-marketing
Hello Community,
I need to do a brainstorm about the software for marketing and sales, can someone share any ideas about your experience in this matter?

I am working in a company who sell iDempire for companies in Mexico, my job is marketing and sales.
My main focus about the software is "Digitization of business processes".

thanks for your ideas.

Eugene Barg

Dec 9, 2022, 6:52:48 AM12/9/22
to idempiere-marketing
Hello

Sorry for the late answer. Have you checked this section of the website? Showcase - Free Open Source ERP and CRM (idempiere.org)

Eugene Barg

Dec 9, 2022, 6:55:55 AM12/9/22
to idempiere-marketing
I mean at least some of the appeal of iDempiere for those companies that found their time to share was the presence of 2 engines of automation - Workflow engine, Request engine

Eugene Barg

Dec 9, 2022, 7:09:48 AM12/9/22
to idempiere-marketing
Our company uses iDempiere for automating 500+ our users.
Workflow and Requests are essential for this effort.
We are from food production and food retail industry.
Message has been deleted

Carlos Ruiz

Jan 11, 2024, 10:24:17 AMJan 11
to idempiere-marketing
Deleting this message as it goes against the code of conduct:

It is not even related to iDempiere, please refrain from posting that in iDempiere forums.

El Thursday, January 11, 2024 a la(s) 9:02:59 AM UTC+1, cloud...@gmail.com escribió:
I would like to introduce to you  ...