Reference video from end user company for iDempiere web page (half ready example)

Eugene Barg

Dec 12, 2019, 5:40:22 AM12/12/19
to idempiere-marketing

Hi all

I’d like to introduce an example of concept that I was previously advocating as an important possible part of an iDempiere marketing efforts.

This concept is about letting ERP implementation success stories (implementation done by implementors or freelance contributors or in-house developers) be present at some section on iDempiere.org

This specific example is far from perfect.

It is a half ready video (initially done for local news channel about the company that I work for and that has iDempiere running) which has no iDempiere related subtitles yet and has no real focus on ERP environment yet in it. But you probably can imagine how it can be improved with inclusion

-               - of short videos of people doing their work in ERP in this shop floor environment

-               - of some words or subtitles saying that with the help of iDempiere ERP the company managed it’s ISO 9001 certification

-               -  of mentions that there are 500 users of the iDempiere ERP daily

-               - etc

In my view it is not only end user companies that can be targeted with such success stories – but prospect developers and contributors also.

These developers and contributors will see that iDempiere successful implementations do exist and that demand for iDempiere developers may well be in place in real world.

Here is the link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1322ZRMVswB-oYu1Th3GtRyTddPR9H5jC

BR

Eugene

Chuck Boecking

Dec 12, 2019, 1:31:44 PM12/12/19
to idempiere...@googlegroups.com
That video is legit. Nice job!

Regards,

Chuck Boecking
512.850.6068 (office and cell)
ch...@chuboe.com
ChuckBoecking.com
chuck.boecking (skype)

Eugene Barg

Feb 23, 2020, 4:41:39 AM2/23/20
to idempiere-marketing
Hi guys

Here is our team's modest contribution, in a form of reference video - you can find a link in a mattermost markening channel

As far as I understand the purpose of such videos it is to attract decision makers of different companies to seriously consider a specific ERP or anther software package for implementation

It really took some time to get through the process.
I think that if we provide some guidelines\recommendations we can expect faster outcome from others if they decide to contribute a testimonial

StabilisOne

Mar 2, 2020, 4:55:05 AM3/2/20
to idempiere-marketing
Cool, but missing important information about this implementation.

In my opinion, it is necessary to describe exactly what problems have been solved and what benefits the implementation has brought, to gain the greatest possible interest from entrepreneurs.

For ex.:

Information about company:
ТМ «У Палыча» is a producer and wholesaler and retailer of sweets and delicatessen products
It has 3 factories, 16 distribution centers, 200 stores and 250 platform users per day
Serves the regions of: Moscow, Moscow region, Saint Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Tula, Ryazan, Eagle, Włodzimierz, Jarosław, Iwanów, Tver, Kursk, Voronezh, Lipetsk and Kaluga.

Requirements set:
  • Integration of warehouse management
  • Ongoing monitoring of product durability
  • Accurate identification of order acceptance and execution processes
Benefits obtained:
  • Reduction of raw material losses.
  • Warehouse management has been improved and warehouse transfers have been accelerated
  • The number of mistakes in completing orders and delays has been significantly reduced
  • The ability to quickly identify those responsible for negligence and poor quality products has been achieved.
palich.jpg

Eugene Barg

Mar 2, 2020, 7:01:05 AM3/2/20
to idempiere...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Agree, I can elaborate on these in near future