iDempiere 9 name proposals

Diego Ruiz

Nov 19, 2021, 7:54:32 AM11/19/21
to idempiere-marketing
Hi community,

iDempiere 9 is almost there and we're looking for a name for this new version.

Do you have an idea, please submit your proposal in this thread until Friday, November 26!

After that date, the proposals will be collected and a poll among the community will be conducted to define the winning name!

Let's choose the best name that represents this amazing software.

Best regards,
Diego Ruiz

Eugene Barg

Nov 19, 2021, 8:00:57 AM11/19/21
to idempiere-marketing
I have 3 options derived from ... wiki page for number 9  ))))

  1. Odin
  2. Dragon
  3. Leto
пятница, 19 ноября 2021 г. в 15:54:32 UTC+3, ruizg...@gmail.com:

Cesar Baldelomar

Nov 19, 2021, 9:33:11 AM11/19/21
to idempiere-marketing
1. Iron

Anna Fadeeva

Nov 19, 2021, 9:44:02 AM11/19/21
to idempiere-marketing
iDempiere Equator

пятница, 19 ноября 2021 г. в 16:54:32 UTC+4, Diego Ruiz:

Andres Lopez Andrade

Nov 19, 2021, 12:31:04 PM11/19/21
to idempiere-marketing
Anna, you have my vote!!!

Deepak Pansheriya

Nov 19, 2021, 10:14:06 PM11/19/21
to idempiere-marketing
1. Horizon
2. Safal (successful)
3. Tej (Speedy)

Anna Fadeeva

Nov 21, 2021, 3:10:26 PM11/21/21
to idempiere-marketing
Thank you ! :)

пятница, 19 ноября 2021 г. в 21:31:04 UTC+4, Andres Lopez Andrade:

betelgeuse

Nov 21, 2021, 9:13:45 PM11/21/21
to idempiere-marketing
Rome