Music @ IDEC

AERO Office

Jul 4, 2011, 5:29:02 AM7/4/11
to idec-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

I'm excited to be here at IDEC@EUDEC.  I'm DJing one night here and invite you to email me songs you'd love to have played.  I've got more than enough American music, so I'm really looking for stuff out of other countries.  Please send any songs you'd like to is...@thepatchworkschool.com.

Thanks!

Isaac

Isaac Graves
Outreach Coordinator

Alternative Education Resource Organization
www.EducationRevolution.org
Alternativ...@gmail.com
720.475.1602

Find Isaac online at:

"Transforming Education & Our World"
8th Annual AERO Conference
Portland, Oregon | August 4-7, 2011
http://www.EducationRevolution.org/conference.html

רמית אבידן

Jul 4, 2011, 6:42:46 AM7/4/11
to idec-a...@googlegroups.com
Hooo that's so cool thanks, can't wait... :-) (and hope u have pearl jam in your American list)
Here are 4 Israeli songs:
1+2 - Israeli famous Rock bands
3 - kind of oriental world music
4 - hardcore oriental (hope i won't be killed after that ;-) - but then I have an exuse - the singer studied in Hadera Democratic School.
Enjoy,
:-)
Ramit

1. Hayehudim - gneva (The jews - Theft)

2. Mashina - ain makom acher (Mashina - there is no other place)

3. Sheva - Yom va layla - (Seven - day and night)

4. Sarit Hadad - do you love me