Mini Bus Rental canceld

Elias Egger

Jun 21, 2011, 9:40:14 AM6/21/11
to idec-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I was searching the internet for the cheapest Mini-Bus rental and it was still more expensive then going by megabus.
So I will book the bus and will not rent a Mini-Bus or a car. I suggest to do that as well. it's the cheapest and easiest way to go. the adress is www.megabus.co.uk

greetings elias

עדי טנא

Jun 21, 2011, 9:41:55 AM6/21/11
to idec-a...@googlegroups.com
thanks for updating.
i also booked in megabus. cost 13.5 for 2 passangers

Marta Bulhosa

Jun 22, 2011, 4:01:09 AM6/22/11
to idec-a...@googlegroups.com
Shall we try to book the same bus? Is most people leaving London on the 5th in the morning?
Anyway, if that doesn't work, i still think it would be nice to meet for a drink and a chat the day before to meet up! Anyone in?

Thank you again Elias.

Best,
Marta

christiane Huber

Jun 22, 2011, 12:38:30 PM6/22/11
to idec-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi, thanks for the information with the bus!
can you tell me, where i have to get of the bus? And how to get from there to IDEC.
Sorry, if this was already written somewhere. I am not so well informed. Thanks, Christiane

Elias Egger

Jun 22, 2011, 2:22:18 PM6/22/11
to idec-a...@googlegroups.com
you have to go of the bus at exeter. there will be a shuttle to the conference. write an email to
the organisers when you're going to arrive, so they
can pick
you ip.

Jerry Mintz (AERO)

Jun 22, 2011, 4:37:23 PM6/22/11
to idec-a...@googlegroups.com
I'm flying in from New York. Extra baggage is expensive so I just
talked to the IDEC office. If there are a bunch of people who want to
order an inflatable sleeping pad in advance they could possible have
them waiting for us when we arrive. Hopefully we can get some kind of
idea of the cost. Who would be interested?

Jerry

-
Jerry Mintz
Director
Alternative Education Resource Organization (AERO)
417 Roslyn Rd., Roslyn Hts., NY 11577
www.EducationRevolution.org
in...@EducationRevolution.org
800-769-4171 (domestic)
516-621-2195 (international)

"Transforming Education & Our World"
8th Annual AERO Conference
August 4-7, 2011 | Portland, OR
www.AEROConference.com

Elias Egger

Jun 22, 2011, 6:17:15 PM6/22/11
to idec-a...@googlegroups.com
I would take one and anotherone for henri. depends how much it will
be. thx for the good idea.
elias

Chani Keren

Jun 23, 2011, 12:07:39 AM6/23/11