UK Travel Information

Chloe Duff

Jun 2, 2011, 9:10:09 AM6/2/11
to idec-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Great to see that people are using this group, hopefully it will help to make your journeys more enjoyable and cheaper!

This link is to the page on the conference website that I put together with travel information for the UK. You should be able to find all the information you need about public transport in the UK and links to all the relevant websites - http://www.ideceudec.org/?page_id=206

This is a link to a car rental comparison site that may be useful if some people hire cars or buses -
 http://www.carrentals.co.uk/

We will have a shuttle service picking people up from Newton Abbot and Exeter bus and train stations on the 3rd and the 5th and dropping back again on the 14th.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Chloe

--
IDEC@EUDEC Conference Coordinator