Idealist V5 product code

Deian Hopkin

Dec 27, 2013, 9:19:31 AM12/27/13
to Ideal...@googlegroups.com
Season's greetings to all.
Very recently I began to look again at a body of research notes I had stored in IdeaList many years ago  only to find that I was unable to load my legitimate copy of Idealist V5 because I don't have the product code anymore.  As a result I can't open the databases either.
Does anyone know of any copies of functioning IdeaList v5 around - or indeed v3, because I compiled the database with early versions of IdeaList?   Or any other solution?    Any assistance would be greatly welcomed.     Great shame the package isn't still around.

Deian (Hopkin)

Lawrence

Dec 29, 2013, 1:31:11 AM12/29/13
to Ideal...@googlegroups.com
Personally I wouldn't recommend Idealist v5: I have never been able to get it to install successfully on my Win7 system, whereas Idealist v3 works perfectly (as it has done on every Win OS I've used since Windows for Workgroups). For a link to a copy of the Idealist 3 setup files, see my reply to Phil's recent enquiry.