Listening Session- IL Stewardship Alliance

1 view

Will Glazik

Jul 25, 2024, 1:09:20 PM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to IDEA Farm Network

Hey IFN!

I wanted to invite you to a farmer roundtable I'm hosting in partnership with Illinois Stewardship Alliance at The Cadillac in Paxton on August 13 at 5p. ISA was wanting to have an in person sit down with farmers in the area to get a gauge on policies for the future. They want to hear from beginning farmers and seasoned veterans.

After the discussion, I can also offer tours of our distillery to anyone interested.

You may have heard that the Alliance is celebrating its 50th anniversary as a farmer-led, eater-powered organization with a track record of making positive change. They are leveraging the milestone to get input from farmers on changes needed to make a transition to more regenerative agriculture.

This is an important opportunity for farmers to weigh in. The best way to make change is to be the change. And nothing happens unless our government knows about it.

I’m hosting a roundtable conversation on Tuesday, August 13 at The Cadillac at 5pm with IDEA Farm Network. This is behind our distillery.

I guarantee a robust discussion about our shared challenges and solutions. Snacks will be provided by the Horsch Radish, a local farm to table restaurant.

Please RSVP here so I know how much food to have on hand.

Thank you,

--
Will Glazik
Silver Tree Spirits