Free Mental Health First Aid training for the farming community

PrairiErth Farm

Jul 22, 2024, 11:33:11 AM (5 days ago) Jul 22
to ideafar...@googlegroups.com
Marbleseed is excited to offer a free virtual Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training to our ag and farming community led by myself and Nou Thao!

This is a full-day training to give participants the skills needed to support family, friends and others in the community. This course is suitable for farmers and those working in the farming industry and community.

There are 2 hours of pre-work required before the training and some post-work for the certificate.

Virtual Zoom Training: Wednesday, August 7, 2024 |  9:00 AM CDT - 3:00 PM CDT
Please register by 8/2 so we can be sure to get the pre-work sent to you before the training.

Any questions, please reach out to Nou Thao, nou....@marbleseed.org - (715) 309-5918 x 723

--
Katie Bishop
PrairiErth Farm, Atlanta IL