Availability

Jon Robertson

May 2, 2020, 4:05:05 PM5/2/20
to IDE64
Does anyone know if Josef is still building and selling the IDE64? I sent him an email, but that was just yesterday.

I'm curious since the most recent message I see in this group from him was about 18 months ago.

Thanks

jo...@post.cz

May 2, 2020, 6:53:29 PM5/2/20
to id...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jon!
The plan is to open the orders of IDE64 starting from June 2020.
Josef

Majikeyric

Oct 10, 2020, 2:32:30 PM10/10/20
to IDE64
Hi,
Is the IDE64 currently available for ordering ?
thanks
Eric

jo...@post.cz

Oct 14, 2020, 12:17:04 PM10/14/20
to id...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
I'm sorry, the IDE64 V4.2 card is currently out of stock.
Please contact me individually for detailed availability information.
Josef

Majikeyric

Oct 16, 2020, 1:09:14 PM10/16/20
to IDE64
Hi, thanks Josef, I did, at usual mail address but had no reply...

Andrzej Śliwa

Nov 2, 2020, 5:53:13 AM11/2/20
to IDE64
Hi Joesef, is there any way to order ide64?
I wrote you mail on regular mail on @ide64.org, but with no answer from you

Cheers,
Andrzej

jo...@post.cz