Filetransfer with Novaterm 9.6 doesn't work

pcollins

Mar 31, 2020, 6:31:22 AM3/31/20
to IDE64
I got a little problem :-(
Filetransfer with Novaterm 9.6 doesn't work with IDE64.
Let me explain what i did:

IDE64 4.1 with latest firmware 90 (http://singularcrew.hu/idedos/compile.php)
Loading Novaterm 9.6 with Silversurfer driver, baud 57600 and i could connect to all c64 boards like antidote, the hidden and of course to my board RapidFire BBS.
Everything looks ok... but i couldn't start any Filetransfer, no upload or download.
Pressing CBM+D to start Download-Dialog at Novaterm, enter Filename to save and thats it :-(
After a while the Programm will return to BBS without Filetransfer.

But if you use the Turbo Chameleon2 with the Silversurfer and Novaterm 9.6 it works perfectly.
So, any idea?

If you need a c64 board to try it, you could use my board: rapidfire.hopto.org:64128
Or do you need information about my settings?

regards pcollins/excess
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Comos

Apr 8, 2020, 3:44:41 AM4/8/20
to IDE64
Program uses vector restoring on several places,so without a fix the disk I/O will not work on IDE64.

pcollins

Apr 12, 2020, 8:37:03 AM4/12/20
to IDE64
So, any chance to get a fix?

Comos

Apr 14, 2020, 11:52:13 AM4/14/20
to IDE64
Will try, 1st I have to compile the needed asm.