ide64 games compentium

arcadestation

Dec 4, 2016, 11:05:29 AM12/4/16
to IDE64
hi volks,

i collected some games for the ide64 in a "ide64.rar" file (135 mbytes). I hope you have fun with that small collection ;-)

here's a small overview inside rar-file:

- 8 ide64apps --> not real games... (for example: aerobics, bodyinfocus or gehirnanalyse...)
format: d64, zip

- 488 ide64games --> big games with more than one file to load. some games works with the command "change" ;-)
format: d64,d81,zip (req. idedos 0.91 beta to opening d64 and d81 files and gunzip to open zip)

- 195 ide64crt --> cartridge files
format: crt

- 4201 prg --> big collection of onefiler
format: prg

here's the link: www.arcadestation.de/ide64/ide64.rar
pass: www.arcadestation.de

have fun and enjoy and happy x-mas ;-)

best regards

Almighty God

Dec 4, 2016, 3:27:46 PM12/4/16
to id...@googlegroups.com
Thanxs a lot for compilation
Happy X-.mas

Thomas Karlsen

Dec 5, 2016, 1:23:39 PM12/5/16
to id...@googlegroups.com
Great! Thanks, it will keep me occupied this evening :)

/Thomas