filetransfer with novaterm 9.6 doesnt work (SilverSurfer)

pcollins

Mar 31, 2020, 6:31:22 AM3/31/20
to IDE64
hello guys,

I got a little problem :-(
Filetransfer with Novaterm 9.6 doesn't work with IDE64.
let me explain what i did:

IDE64 4.1  with latest firmware 90 (http://singularcrew.hu/idedos/compile.php),
loading Novaterm 9.6 with Silversurfer driver, baud 57600 and i could connect to all c64 boards like antidote, the hidden and of course to my board Rapidfire BBS.
everything looks ok... but i couldn't start any Filetransfer, no upload or download.
Starting transfer with CBM+D to enter Download-Dialog, but nothing happend there, and after a while it returns to the BBS without transfer.

But if you use the Turbo Chameleon2 with the Silversurfer and Novaterm 9.6 it works perfectly.
So, any idea?

if you need a c64 board to try it, you could use my board: rapidfire.hopto.org:64128

or do you need information about my settings?

regards pcollins/excess