Event Site Is Up: http://idddtour.com/

Vaughn Vernon

Oct 30, 2012, 2:54:51 AM10/30/12
to id...@googlegroups.com
Please see: http://idddtour.com/

It's just a rough site that will be refined.

We need help confirming venues (sponsored if possible) for: (1) Copenhagen, Denmark (or near by) (2) Krakow, Poland (3) Budapest, Hungary

-- Anyone looking into a venue for Denmark?

-- Szymon Pobiega -- How are plans going for Poland?

-- Attila -- How are Budapest plans looking?

Thanks for your help!

Vaughn

Paweł Sroczyński

Oct 30, 2012, 6:02:54 AM10/30/12
to id...@googlegroups.com
Vaughn - every conference in these three places (Copenhagen, Denmark, Krakow) is the same or they are different?

Vaughn Vernon

Oct 30, 2012, 11:14:28 AM10/30/12
to Paweł Sroczyński, id...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paweł,

At this time the plan is that they are all the same. We are taking the tour to different cities for convenience.

Any particular reason you ask?

Vaughn

Paweł Sroczyński

Oct 30, 2012, 11:28:58 AM10/30/12
to id...@googlegroups.com, Paweł Sroczyński
Yes - I'm just wondering if I will travel much more than only to Kraków.
Most probably I will be there.

Do you know the approximate date of the registration start?

Thanks
Paweł

Rinat Abdullin

Oct 30, 2012, 11:36:43 AM10/30/12
to Paweł Sroczyński, id...@googlegroups.com
Just thinking.Maybe we can have the same core program in all the cities, and then also organize additional smaller extra-curriculum events depending on the interest of the local community: e.g. CQRS Beers, small highly-specific workshops etc?

Best,
Rinat

Vaughn Vernon

Oct 30, 2012, 11:43:15 AM10/30/12
to Paweł Sroczyński, id...@googlegroups.com
Great, we will see you In Krakow. I hope to have registration available by Friday morning Europe time.

Vaughn

Vaughn Vernon

Oct 30, 2012, 11:45:51 AM10/30/12
to Rinat Abdullin, Paweł Sroczyński, id...@googlegroups.com
That's a great idea. There might be some more DDD leaders available for extra tutorials or something like that.

Vaughn

Paweł Sroczyński

Oct 30, 2012, 2:01:54 PM10/30/12
to id...@googlegroups.com, Paweł Sroczyński
Great! Thanks and see You!

Szymon Pobiega

Nov 2, 2012, 3:04:49 AM11/2/12
to id...@googlegroups.com
Starting looking for a venue this weekend.

Szymon

Vaughn Vernon

Nov 2, 2012, 3:07:58 AM11/2/12
to Szymon Pobiega, id...@googlegroups.com
Okay great! I just clicked Send on my email to you and then saw your email had arrived a few seconds before. I am glad we think alike :)

Vaughn

Søren Mathiasen

Nov 2, 2012, 3:26:50 AM11/2/12
to Vaughn Vernon, Szymon Pobiega, <iddd@googlegroups.com>
Wow the site looks great, excellent work !

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

SØREN MATHIASEN
MOBIL: +45 4161 5667
E-MAIL: SO...@SCHANTZ.COM