The locations for IDDD 2013 European tour are finalized, and further coop/info

Tom Janssens

Oct 10, 2012, 4:36:08 AM10/10/12
to id...@googlegroups.com
The locations for the IDDD European tour in April 2013 are finalized:
- Belgium / Ghent
- Poland / Krakow
- Hungary / Budapest

More info can be found on the *updated* wiki page: https://github.com/ToJans/IDDD-Europe-tour-2013/wiki .

For the organizers: please use the respective wiki-page for your country as an overview for the current state of your progress. I have also added tags for Belgium/Hungary/Poland so you can use tags on github issues.

Rinat Abdullin

Oct 10, 2012, 5:17:07 AM10/10/12
to Tom Janssens, id...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick update for something to consider: Greg offers to host IDDD tour in Vilnius (which is a EU place with really cheap prices and also easily accessible by folks from Norway). Since he's doing conference there in November, that's already a lot of expertise and know-hows.

I think, it would be good to keep that in mind as an option for the second IDDD round (and also backup for the first, JIC).

Thoughts?

Best,
Rinat

Vaughn Vernon

Oct 10, 2012, 1:45:47 PM10/10/12
to id...@googlegroups.com, Tom Janssens
Yes, agreed. And if we do February instead of April, then October also makes sense for other locations.

Tom: Thanks for jumping on this. It's a big help :)