[WG-IDAssurance] Reminder: No IAWG Call Today!

Lynzie Adams via WG-IDAssurance

Apr 20, 2023, 8:00:37 AM4/20/23
to IAWG
Dear IAWG Members,

This is a reminder that we will NOT be meeting today!

Next week we will catch up on our administrative tasks and begin to focus on the CARIN Alliance overlay criteria needed. You can find the DRAFT Credential Policy on the wiki that we will use in creating any needed criteria. Please consider reviewing the draft prior to the call.

Below are the minutes from each of the review sessions. These will be addressed/approved at the April 27 meeting. These meetings resulted in a large submission of over 340 comments to NIST! The Kantara submitted comments for Rev. 4 can be found here.
I look forward to seeing everyone next week.

Lynzie Adams
Assurance Program Manager