[WG-IDAssurance] Join Us in 1 Hour - IAWG Call Today! 2023-05-04

Lynzie Adams via WG-IDAssurance

May 4, 2023, 11:03:01 AM5/4/23
to IAWG
Dear IAWG Members,

Please join us at 12pm US Eastern Time for our next IAWG meeting. We did not have a quorum last week so the agenda remains relatively the same.

The proposed agenda and Zoom detail are below.

Date and Time

Proposed Agenda
  1. Administration:
    • IAWG Comment Opportunity: DRAFT - NIST IAM Roadmap: Principles, Objectives, & Activities - Due June 1. Lynzie sent an email on Apr 27 with further information. Current comments here.
    • CARIN Credential Policy (attached) - primary focus around technical sections (§3-6). WG needs to determine a plan of action.
    • KIAF 1050 - Glossary and Overview (attached) - updates done by IAWG in 2021 were never approved. Review & vote on set of updates; discuss plan for future document.
  3. Any Other Business

Lynzie Adams
Assurance Program Manager

CARIN Draft Credential Policy.docx
Kantara IAF-1050 Glossary Overview v2.0 VS v2.0.2 lja.docx