[WG-IDAssurance] Preliminary Response to UK Request for Comments

Ken Dagg

Sep 7, 2021, 8:49:22 AMSep 7
to IAWG
Dear IAWG Participants,

Attached is a preliminary response I have prepared to the UK’s request for comments on their open consultation on Digital Identity and Attributes.

The comments are due on or before next Monday September 13th.

This document will be the basis of discussion at this Thursday’s IAWG meeting. After this meeting, I will take the input received, finalize the document and submit it.

If you have any comments prior to the meeting please do not hesitate to send them via return email.

Thanks,
Ken
--
Kenneth Dagg Independent Consultant Identification and Authentication 613-825-2091 kenda...@gmail.com

Ken Dagg

Sep 7, 2021, 6:27:50 PMSep 7
to IAWG
Whoops.  The document was not attached.  It is now.  Thanks for noticing Lynzie.

Apologies,
Ken