[WG-IDAssurance] Fwd: EIC Speaker Spotlight: Kay Chopard on Driving Digital Trust

1 view

Martin Smith

Sep 7, 2021, 10:32:05 AM9/7/21
to IA WG
You go, Kay!

Martin

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: EIC Speaker Spotlight: Kay Chopard on Driving Digital Trust
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 02:07:26 -0600
From: KuppingerCole Analysts <ser...@kuppingercole.com>
To: martin...@acm.org

Event Invitation Click here to view this email in your browser.
European Identity and Cloud Conference

EIC Speaker Spotlight:
Kay Chopard on Driving Digital Trust
Dear Martin,

In today’s EIC Speaker Spotlight we talk to Kay Chopard, Executive Director of Kantara on Kantara’s upcoming Workshop Driving Digital Trust. Kay discusses Kantara’s mission, goals and main areas of focus in this upcoming Workshop!

Identity Proofing has become more important than ever

“Coming together to understand and build systems that are standards based and assess to a specific set of criteria is very important. And I hope that people will walk away feeling like they understand the work that we're doing, but also that they see an opportunity for themselves to get engaged. And we hope they will.” says Kay. Join her at the European Identity and Cloud Conference 2021 in Munich and discuss the future of Digital Trust!
Save Your Seat Today!
SEP 13-16, 2021
In Munich & Virtual

REGISTER NOW
Did You Know?

A few selected keynotes from EIC 2021 will be available via the Explorer Channel? Check out the ticket options below and find the right event experience for yourself.

Hybrid Ticket
Full Conference
  • On-site access to live sessions
  • Access to all sessions via live stream
  • On-demand access to recordings and presentation slides
  • Access to all networking events
  • Access to expo area

1,750 €
for end users

2,500 €
for solution providers/consultants
Virtual Ticket
Online-only
  • Access to all sessions via live stream
  • On-demand access to recordings and presentation slides
  • Access to all virtual networking rooms
  • Access to virtual expo area

190 €
for end users

420 €
for solution providers/consultants

Explorer Ticket
Online-only
  • Access to live stream of workshops on Monday and Thursday
  • Access to live stream of the Expert Stage
  • Access to partner area
  • Access to the Explorer Channel

0 €
for everyone

TICKET OPTIONS
Forward This blank Tweet
                                    This blank Send to Linkedin blank Send to Facebook blank blank blank View more services

Copyright © 2021, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:

KuppingerCole Analysts AG
Wilhelmstraße 20-22
Wiesbaden, DE 65185
unsubscribe from all emails

--
Martin Smith 703 389-3224

Kay Chopard

Sep 7, 2021, 12:14:53 PM9/7/21
to Martin Smith, IA WG
Thank you Martin. Now we need people to come to our pre-conference workshop!

Kay Chopard
Executive Director
Kantara Initiative Inc.