[WG-IDAssurance] IAWG Call for Comments: NIST IAM Roadmap

Lynzie Adams via WG-IDAssurance

Apr 27, 2023, 2:10:50 PM4/27/23
to IAWG
Hello IAWG,

We had a very small group today but all were highly engaged in discussing the release of the DRAFT: NIST Identity Access Management Roadmap. Please take some time to read through the document and consider submitting additional comments to be included in our Kantara comment submission. NIST lists five specific questions to consider in the Note to Reviewers on page 1.
We will keep the Roadmap on the agenda throughout the month of May for further discussion as well. Note that the Roadmap is a short read, totaling 9 pages.

The plan for submitting comments is as follows:
  • April 27 - May 18 IAWG members review document, draft, and submit comments to IAWG either via email or added to the Google Doc
  • May 25 - IAWG will review submitted comments for approval during regularly scheduled meeting
  • May 25 - June 1 IAWG leadership will finalize any edits, draft a cover letter, and submit to NIST by the deadline
Mark King and Martin Smith have shared comments already. These can be found at the Google Doc link above or attached here for those without Google Doc access. I look forward to receiving additional comments and having further discussions on the document.

Best Regards,

Lynzie Adams
Assurance Program Manager

NIST IAM Roadmap - Kantara Comments - Due June 1.docx