[WG-IDAssurance] NIST Rev 4 Comment Period Extended!

Lynzie Adams via WG-IDAssurance

Mar 16, 2023, 2:18:12 PM3/16/23
to wg-idas...@kantarainitiative.org
Hello IAWG,

If you are currently on the NIST webinar, you may have already heard that the deadline for comments was extended to Friday, April 14. This is great news for our group and gives us three additional weeks to continue reviewing comments and having great discussions as we did during today's call.

Though this extension means we aren't as pressed for time next week, I still encourage everyone to review the submitted comments and make note of any comment you are not comfortable including in the Kantara submission. We can address those first in our next meeting. I've added a column (H) for people to identify that they want the comment discussed. If you haven't been in the meetings, please note that those highlighted in green have been discussed and accepted by the IAWG during a call. There are many more to discuss!

I look forward to seeing many of you on our 90 minute call next Thursday! I'll send the agenda out on Tuesday. With this extension, if you have additional comments you'd like me to include in the file linked above, please send.

Lynzie Adams
Assurance Program Manager