[WG-IDAssurance] Invitation & Agenda for IAWG Call - 2023-04-13

0 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Lynzie Adams via WG-IDAssurance

okunmadı,
11 Nis 2023 16:03:4211.04.2023
alıcı wg-idas...@kantarainitiative.org
Dear IAWG Members,

Please join us at 12pm US Eastern Time Thursday, April 13, for our final 90-minute IAWG meeting.

We are cancelling next week's (April 20) IAWG call. Everyone deserves a break after the numerous 90-minute review sessions! Thank you all for your participation during these sessions! Additionally, I've sent calendar cancellations for May 11 (EIC Conference) and June 1 (Identiverse) as our leadership team will be unavailable.

For this final review session, please make an effort to review the comments prior to the meeting. Reviewed and accepted comments are noted in green on the 63A tab. Comments can be made in the Google Sheet or shared during the meeting. This is your last chance to flag a comment you feel needs to be addressed before submitting to NIST!

Date and Time

Proposed Agenda
  1. Revision 4 comment review Draft CommentsResponses to NIST Questions to be reviewed
  2. Any Other Business
Minutes from the previous four review meetings are available in draft form. Let me know if you see needed edits. We will approve all of these at our April 27 meeting.
Lynzie Adams
Assurance Program Manager

Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla