Hello BeLoveds! We Dance at UU Church on 4/1/23- "No Foolin' "

1 view

diane olden

Mar 11, 2023, 1:22:37 PM3/11/23
to IthacaDancesofPeace, diane olden

Please join co-leaders Cheri, Diane and Rukmini and the Ithaca DUP musicians on Saturday, April 1st from 7-9:00pm for our April circle at the First Unitarian Society in downtown Ithaca. Please use the Aurora Street entrance. Free parking on the street or in the lot at the corner of Buffalo and Aurora Streets.

Our April theme is "Renewal and Rebirth!" Our focus will be on simple Dances that will open our hearts and spirits to the return of Spring (even if there is still snow on the ground!) No experience necessary.

Donations appreciated.

$10-15 suggested.

We respect and support participants who choose to wear masks and/or not hold hands. Gathering together to promote peace - within ourselves, in the community and on Earth - is our intention. We request that you do a home Covid test within 24 hours of the event and please stay home if you have any symptoms of illness, even if they are mild.

We hope to see you in the Circle!

For more info: Diane at 607-351-3000 or Rukmini at gmill...@gmail.com

Please Save the Date!

30th annual (In Person) Ithaca Dance Gathering. Thursday, June 22 - Sunday, June 25 at beautiful Sky Lake Retreat Center in Windsor, New York. Registration opens in mid-April. More details on our website: idancepeace.org.