Ithaca Dances of Universal Peace - February 4th - In Person!

1 view

Ginny Rukmini Miller

Jan 25, 2023, 5:28:50 AM1/25/23
to idanc...@googlegroups.com
Ithaca Dances of Universal Peace
Saturday, February 4th
7:00pm
First Unitarian Society of Ithaca

DUP logo b&w.png

Please join us IN PERSON at the First Unitarian Society of Ithaca
Corner of Aurora & Buffalo Streets

Zoom is cancelled (sorry friends afar!) to Dance, Sing and Attune
to Love, Light returning & Healing.

Please enter at the Buffalo Street entrance and follow the signs.
We will Dance in the "Arch Room."
Doors will open at 7:00pm and will close at 7:30.
Sorry but we don't have personnel to stay at the door to admit latecomers.

COVID and ILLNESS awareness:
Our aim is to create an environment that feels as safe and stress-free as possible.
Please do not come if you are experiencing any symptoms; take care of yourself.
MASKS are strongly encouraged.
Please self-administer a COVID TEST 24-48 hours before our Dance session
and take a picture of the results. We will not have tests available.

$10-15 donation is requested.
For more information, please contact Cheri at: cherad...@gmail.com.