Hope to See You Saturday!

1 view

Ginny Rukmini Miller

Sep 26, 2023, 6:52:52 AM9/26/23
to Rukmini Ginny Miller
Please note:
We're dancing one week earlier and in a different room at the
Unitarian Church than usual!

DUP logo.jpg
Ithaca Dances of Universal Peace
Saturday, September 30th @ 7:15pm

Please join co-leaders Cheri, Diane and Rukmini and the Ithaca DUP musicians
in the "Annex" of the First Unitarian Society in downtown Ithaca.
Enter at 208 East Buffalo Street
Free parking on the street and in the lot at the corner of Buffalo & Aurora.
Live music and walking meditation from 7:15-7:30pm. Dances begin at 7:30pm.
Our theme is "Honoring the Elements."
No experience necessary. Donations appreciated. $10-15 suggested.
elements.webp
Please like and share our FaceBook Event Page

For more info: Diane at 607-351-3000 or